Saturday, August 10, 2013

IDOL...--> WESTLIFE the King of my heart



 

Hello everybody my name is Virania Syifa Mawar Dina but u can call me Virania or Viraa..whatever --''

today i would like to tell you about my idol..of course u know them guys.. Westlife i love them so much ...
you know westlife is the famous boyband in the world. i love them since 5 years ago... when for the first time i heard their songs i'm fallen in love with them especially one of them.. as u know there was five members in westlife they are Shane Filan as known as a leader, Mark Feehily, Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan and also Bryan McFadden who out from this band at 2004.. 

My favorite member is Mark Feehily...i love him so much.. i just feel my heart beat so fast when for the first time i saw him on If i let u go westlife music video..oh god he is so handsome i love his soft blue eyes.. i love his black hair and he also a kind person.. i think he is PERFECT...

I think Westlife change my life they came when i'm down... the time when my mom was passed away i just find a  CD and i try to listen it oh god i love their songs.. and they also support me with their songs... When i have to confront a National Test for school i listen their songs every single day it makes me better and forget about all the pain and sadness after my mom gone... THANK YOU VERY MUCH WESTLIFE.... i know mark, shane, nicky, kian and also bryan they didn't know me but i know them i know their songs and i adore them so much...
westlife makes me want and enjoy to learn english cause i want to understand their beautiful songs lyrics.. and i can talk with everyone from another country talking about westlife, about their country USA, England, Australia, Malaysia, and many more. they make me see the world oh THANKS again westlifee...

Westlife is my inspration i know the story how they make their dreams come true..its not easy but they got it!!! i just appreciate it and proud with my idol..i'm so happy when i found the conversation in my school books about westlife i was screaming..hahah

Westlife is the first idol and maybe forever for me.. i don't know why? but i have the reason :) .since the first time i just fallen to them and i will always love them... westlife is the only one no other can change them they are legend!!! 

Mark feehily actually he is a gay.. i don't like when people who really doesn't know about him judge him and angry with him.. i'm proud with mark he just want to be him self not to be the other and he just love his life he didn't care about what will people talking about him.. he just love his life!! I PROUD OF U MARKY...
i love mark so much i love his voice,, he also humble and care with his circle.. i didn't really know him but i can saw it ... 

 westlife have split up one year ago at 23rd June 2012 for 14 years they give us a such wonderful songs who can make our day more colorful Thanks westlife!!!even they have split up i'm still love them and forever i will love them!! every single day i listen their wonderful songs... and until right now i often read tweet from Shane Mark Nicky Kian and Brian on twitter and give them support for their new life after split up from Westlife on their twitter..

congrats for new solo mini album for Shane "everything to me" that's a great song i recommended to u guys u have to watch it! and for my Marky everyday i stalk ur twitter babe btw i love ur adoption baby girl Miley she is so cute... i'm waiting for ur solo album and ur new girlfriend/boyfriend  maybe after ur relationship was broke up with Kevin but i hope u will got a girlfriend okee maybe mee but i think i'm too young for u ..LOL hehe:)...for Nicky congrats for news that Goergina is pragnant again and i hope u will have a twin baby girls heheh and also always success with ur carier...for Kian succes with ur carier then with ur little family Jodi and Koa..koa a little Rockin baby boy i love him Kian.. i often look Koa's pic at Jodi's instagram he is really cute....for Brian i'm not hear to much about you sorry but always success with ur carier and ur life especially ur love life...

oke shane nicky mark kian and brian i hope u will hear this from ur heart or maybe read this... sorry i'm not really good with english maybe there are something wrongs with my words i'm sorry i just like to write it..

I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT AND LOVE U WESTLIFE..SHANE..MARK..NICKY..KIAN..also BRIAN... :* ({}) BIH HUG :') THANKS FRO EVERYTING you are guys a part of my life :"")

KEEP CALM AND LOVE WESTLIFE FOREVER for all Westlifer in the world

love u guyss..thanks for reading
 good nitee :)
see u soon..

have a good day <3

VIRA..:XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T FORGET TO POST YOUR ROSE THOUGHT TOO...I MEAN COMMENT :)